Afidus ATL-200 R7,820.00
Construction project recording / ATL-200 Outdoor timelapse camera
A NEW longterm Full HD timelapse camera shooting 1080p
A brand NEW longterm timelapse construction/outdoor camera, the Afidus ATL-200 provides instant timelapse video footage in full HD. This innovative and exciting new all in one camera captures high quality imaging in 1080p while offering optical zoom with auto focus and five different recording modes, including Motion Detection and Stop Motion options.
The compact yet reliable Afidus ATL-200 timelapse camera offers long-lasting battery life and is great for indoor or outdoor use. From landscaping, macro (flower timelapse), wildlife and intruder monitoring, to construction/demolition or any other project you can think of! Capture great footage with a Sony HDR sensor, adjustable for day and night, which can be used for promotional purposes, record keeping or even claims protection.
It’s an affordable but powerful PIR camera with instant video creation to produce a complete video of your project and has a tough weather resistance case.
With easy to use and set-up instructions, the Afidus supports iOS & Android APP (Time-Lapse Afidus) control and provides a live-feed viewer to select your recording mode, frame your shot, zoom, focus and more. Once you have recorded some footage, you can simply copy the footage via a USB cable or WiFi to your computer. There is no additional video editing needed.
This incredible new lightweight, versatile camera is now available for purchase from Timelapse SA, South Africa, directly.
- Afidus TimeLapse Camera (Afidus ATL-200)
- 4 AA Batteries
- USB / Micro-USB cable
- Tree / Mounting Strap
- 1/4 inch mounting screw
- Not Included
- Micro SD Card
- Not Included
- C-Clip mount
- Not Included
- Smartphone App (It's a FREE download on your app store)
"BULK QTY DISCOUNTED PRICE" (Contact-us for bulk discount on 10 or more)
Highlights & Features
- MACRO FOCUS
- The lens has a macro capture feature, with the camera inches away from your subject, you can fill the frame with perfect clarity.
- 1080 FULL HD
- Full HD 1080 sensor in a long term time lapse camera. 1080 is an amazing leap for a camera with months of battery life.
- SONY IMX SENSOR
- Sony Exmor IMX sensor with HDR, select the HDR amount within the app for great contrasts between bright and dark areas of your scene.
- OPTICAL ZOOM
- 16-35mm DSLR equivalent, optical zoom lens. Yes, the lens zoom actually moves within the camera.
- PIR MOTION SENSOR
- Built-in PIR motion detection. This is a great feature, capture animals, traffic, pedestrian movement and more.
- WI-FI APP CONTROL
- Full Wi-Fi app control, press the camera button, connect to it with the Wi-fi signal on your phone and open the app, in seconds you have complete control of your camera on your phone.
- MP4 FORMAT
- Compatible with iOS and Android. MP4 download to device for hassle free editing. Full MP4 support coming in January for hassle free editing on all platforms.
- WEATHER RESISTANT
- IP64, which means dust protected and water splashing will have no effect on the camera. There is no need to purchase an optional housing with the ATL-200.
- FOCUS TAP
- One tap autofocus with manual tap precision. If focus is off, manual saves the day and there is a focus calibration feature in the app.
- PROGRAMABLE TIME
- The app has a programmable timer feature to capture working hours only. Coming with in a January 2019 firmware release, full week day scheduling to avoid recording over weekends.
- LONGER BATTERY LIFE
- This is a long term time lapse camera. With a capture a minute during working hours, expect your batteries to last a month. A capture every 5 minutes gives you 80 days between battery changes.
- PINCH ZOOM
- You have a full screen preview of your subject on your phone, pinch out to zoom and confirm accurate focus. To adjust tap AF for autofocus or + - for manual.
Afidus ATL-200 Specifications
- Sony Exmor full HD 1080p
- 1920 X 1080 pixels
- Optical zoom (16-35 DSLR equivalent)
- Auto, manual (remote zoom and focus on app)
- Motion Sensor
- Buit-in PIR moving object detection with 25' range
- Capture Modes
- Timelapse, Motion Detection, Stop Motion, Hybrid timelapse & motion, Step Video
- Timelapse Intervals
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 20, 30 seconds, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 minute, 1, 4, 24 hour, Custom time interval of any duration
- Continous Intervals
- 5, 10, 15 FPS @ 1080, 30 FPS @ 720
- SanDisk 16GB Ultra micro SD card preinstalled (capacity up to 128GB)
- Power Source
- Battery AAx4 / Micro-USB DC 5V
- Battery Life
- 45 Days at 1 minute interval, 80 days at 5 minute interval (8 hours a day)
- Schedule capture for working hours only with day of the week scheduling
- File Format
- Weather Resistant
- IPX 64 without a housing
- 1/4" x 20 tripod mount, (4) strap tabs for horizontal and vertical
- 7.12 cm x 9.15cm x 4.32cm (2.8" x 3.6" x 1.7")
- 140g (w/o batteries)
- Included: 1/4" action cam adapter, strap, USB cable, (4) Energizer AA batteries
Afidus ATL-200 Battery life overview
- 14 hours
- 1 min
- 25 days
- 5 min
- 60 days
- 10 min
- 70 days
- 30 min
- 80 days